Monday, March 1, 2010

Belly Pic (15 weeks)

Here it is: the much-awaited-highly-anticipated first belly pic.

It was a looooong day at work and I'm having to make some tough decisions, so it shows in my eyes. I also didn't sleep well last night so thats part of "the look."

Oh yea, and I'm 15 weeks pregnant. I look 27 weeks pregnant, huh?

Today, for the first time, people at work said, "Hey! Look at that baby belly!" For some reason, they didn't believe me when I told them it my was my New Orleans food baby.

Who cares. I love it.

Until next time, XOXO...

5 comments:

  1. Ah! Look at you & the baby bump! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable! I love belly shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You don't look tired or stressed at all - you look very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do not look 27 weeks! Lol. Give yourself some credit, you look great. Tired or not, you're glowing with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're super cute sister!

    ReplyDelete